The Shrimp can grow up to a maximum size of about 1.2 inches in length.
Recommended Tank Parameters
- pH level range: 6.6 to 6.9
- Temperature range: 74° to 83° F
- Water type: kH 0-2; gH 6-7; TDS 130-160
The way we pick out these for you is thru few criterias:
1. We pick the shell color thickness, thicker the better.
2. We look for pattern and also the coverage of the colors on the shrimp.
3. We pick the ones that is over the value of what our customers pays. (it's kinda like what we would want to pay to get these shrimps for retail).
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY.
Check Water Parameters